• HERE ARE OUR NUMBERS IN NEWARK AND NEW JERSEY—
26 more positive cases than yesterday, and a total of 371 since the start date of June 30th.
1 more death, and a total of 26 since the start date of June 30th.
181,660 positive cases, which is 690 more than yesterday. (The day before was an increase of 204)
13,944 deaths, which is 10 more than yesterday.
• ZIP CODE DATA:
July 19 through July 25:
ZIP code Positive
July 11 through July 18:
ZIP code Positive
• WE KNOW WE NEED TO WASH HANDS, SOCIALLY DISTANCE, WEAR A MASK, AND GET TESTED
• ON MONDAY, MAYOR BARAKA IS GOING TO PUT OUT AN EXECUTIVE ORDER AND SOME THINGS WILL NEED TO STOP. WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE MIAMI AND ARIZONA. WE HAVE TO HAVE SOME LOVE AND CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS.
Wear your mask and then go get tested!
• POP-UP TESTING AND CENSUS LOCATIONS (3:30-8PM):
We’re at JFK Recreational Center today until 8PM
211 W Kinney Street)
Monday, August 3rd –
Van Buren St. and Nichols
(Back of East Side High School)
Wednesday, August 5th –
West Side Park (16th Ave. & 13th St.)
Friday, August 7th –
Clinton Ave. Sound Stage
(Corner of Clinton Ave. & Peshine Ave.)
Monday, August 10th –
Elliott Street Elementary School
(721 Summer Ave)
Wednesday, August 12th –
Zion Hill Baptist Church - parking lot
(152 Osborne Terrace)
Friday, August 14th –
Oliver Street School
(East Kinney St. & McWhorter St.)
NO APPOINTMENTS ARE NEEDED, all you need is ID, to be a Newark resident, and to PUT MASK ON.
Complete the Census—www.2020CENSUS.GOV
• REMINDER: COMMUNITY CLEAN UP
Tomorrow – East Ward Community Clean Up
• REMINDER: JOIN US FOR THE 5G VIRTUAL COMMUNITY MEETING
Tonight at 7PM here on Facebook Live
• Closing and blessings – BE SAFE THIS WEEKEND AND HELP US DRIVE THE NUMBERS BACK DOWN. COLLECTIVELY WE CAN BEAT ANYTHING THAT COMES BEFORE US. BEAT THIS VIRUS, UNITE WITH OUR COMMUNITY AND FAMILY, AND GET OURSELVES BACK DOWN TO 5% AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD TO 2% BELOW BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WE’RE GOING TO GET IT DONE.