The Division of Arts and Cultural Affairs is the catalyst for participation, education, collaboration and development to encourage and support excellence in the arts within the City of Newark.
This division is responsible for:
- overseeing the City's arts initiatives
- supporting community engagement in arts and cultural programming and events throughout the City;
- providing organizational support to existing and evolving art institutions;
- developing a world-class public art program;
- encouraging collaborative partnerships and investment in the City's artists and arts and cultural organizations;
- supporting the creation of a more sustainable, equitable, inclusive, creative economy in Newark that enlivens our neighborhoods and fires the imaginations of our children.
Creative Catalyst Fund 2021
Deadline to Apply: Friday, April 16, 2021