information card

Residential Concerns and Issues

In the winter months minor problems or inconveniences can become life threatening. Please be aware of the dangers and take actions to ensure your safety.

Many issues can all be reported to the 4311 system who will pass the information along to the department of Neighborhood and Recreational Services to ensure that the proper actions are taken.

Some examples are:

  • Lack of heat and/or hot water
  • burst pipes and sewage
  • no running water
  • if a building needs to be boarded and secured
  • or an illegal housing conversion

To file a complaint please fill out the form below or call (973) 733-4311

Estimated Time to Complete:
Supplements Required:
Costs Associated:
Local Resources