POSITION TITLE: Podiatrist (Part-Time)
SALARY RANGE: $62,976.46 Flat (12 hrs/weekly)
REQUIREMENT: Applicants must be City of Newark Residents.
SEND COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Under direction of the Director and Medical Director, examines and treats those patients who require podiatry treatment.
- Performs necessary podiatry work on patients.
- Prescribes treatment; checks on the care of patients.
- Keeps needed records.
- Will be required to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and
- information systems used by the agency, office or related units.
Possession of a valid license to practice Podiatry in New Jersey issued by the State Board of Medical Examiners.
Appointees will be required to possess a driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary to perform essential duties of the position.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the accepted principles of Podiatry, of the proper attitudes used in treating patients, and of keeping needed records.
- Ability to treat foot ailments successfully, to make proper diagnosis and prescribe remedial treatment.
- Ability to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording information systems used by the agency, office or related units.
- Ability to read, write, speak, understand, or communicate in English sufficiently to perform the of this position. American Sign Language or braille may also be considered as acceptable forms of communication.
- Persons with mental or physical disabilities are eligible as long as they can perform the essential functions of the job after reasonable accommodation is made to their known limitations. If the accommodation cannot be made because it would cause the employer undue hardship, such persons may not be eligible.