POSITION TITLE: OB/GYN Physician (Temp Services)
SALARY RANGE: $119,928.00 - Flat
DEPARTMENT: Health and Community Wellness
REQUIREMENT: Applicants must be City of Newark Residents.
SEND COVER LETTER & RESUME TO: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
A full-time physician providing high quality care at a federally qualified health center, including physical exams assessment and treatment to OBGYN patients. No deliveries required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategically networks with other service providers in the community to meet patients’ needs
- Makes appropriate internal referrals to other MEMHC providers to ensure comprehensive care of the patients
- Provides comprehensive general OB/GYN care, or specialty care as professional training allows including on-call rotation
- Practices good professional citizenship
- Performs duties necessary to ensure the effective operation of the OB/GYN Department
- Participates in health Collaborative or other clinical initiatives as directed by the CMO.
- Participates in quality assurance activities as defined by the OB/GYN Department and reports findings to the CMO.
- As well as other duties, that may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals to perform the essential duties of this job.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
MD from an accredited medical school and successful completion of a residency program in OB/GYN
- Valid NJ Medical State License, CDS, DEA
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Spanish speaking a plus!
- Experience with EMR systems, Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Team care approach
- No deliveries required
- Light, phone only call
Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time & Per Diem
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time